Safety Is Our #1 Priority
HOW WE’RE TAKING ACTION
Care For Children & Families
New Generation Montessori will be taking extra steps to ensure all families, children, and staff members are safe during the post-breakout season.
REDUCED HOURS (7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. )
Reduced hours will help our staff maintain clean and orderly environments for all families and children.
Facial coverings are Mandatory for all adults dropping off and picking up.
Children and Staff follow 6 feet guidelines while under care as best as possible.
Each child has their own sleeping cot for the year, and are placed at least 6 feet apart during naptime.
ROUTINE SANITIZING ALL HIGH-CONTACT AREAS
Staff members are routinely cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces and objects that are frequently touched using EPA approved Disinfectants.
Children are washing their hands every hour at minimum and at drop off/pick up.
Children remain in the same groups each day, and do not mix at any time during the day.
SUSPENSION OF EXTRACURRICULAR-FOOD-EVENTS
Extracurriculars, Food Program and all Events are suspended until further notice.
No tours will be conducted during school hours.
CONTACTLESS PICK UP/DROP OFF
Children are received outside in our 6-foot distance designated areas.
No parents/guardians or any unessential
individuals are permitted into the building.
Only 10 individuals will be allowed per room (inclusive of teachers and children).
Children ages 3 and up are recommended, but not required to wear protective face coverings during the day.
Children will not be allowed to wear masks during nap, outdoor time, or lunchtime.
DAILY WELLNESS CHECKS
Every child receives a wellness check upon arrival as well as a temperature check to ensure they are healthy and Symptom-free.
Administration ensures all items brought from home are wiped down using an approved EPA disinfectant, then carefully walk the children over to our disinfecting mat, where their shoes will be disinfected prior to entering their environment.
Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver demonstrating their commitment to follow CDC guidelines and reduce the risk of spread prior to enrollment.
We will be in constant contact with all families regarding full-reopening, closures, and any other information needed during this time
Extracurriculars, large gatherings, and school events are suspended until further notice to avoid spread.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA): https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-issues/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- U.S. Department of State: https://www.dhs.gov/publication/notices-arrival-restrictions-coronavirus
- Florida Department of Children and Families https://www.myflfamilies.com/service-programs/child-care/covid-19-faqs.shtml
- Florida Department of Children and Famillies